Monday, February 9, 2009

Our kids are white and nerdy

7 comments:

Gentry Fam said...

So Funny! But Logan is too cute to be nerdy!

Rachel said...

I cannot wait to show this to my kids . . . they will die.

And then they will beg me to make a video of them.

he he.

Jennifer said...

SO dang cute. We miss seeing you guys. Do you often make home music videos?

The Rockin Hahns said...

oh my gosh! so funny! alta keeps saying....."I want white and nerdy". Family music videos are the best. We are excited for our kids to be old enough to make our own videos.

Gentry Gang said...

FUNNY! It's so fun to see Logan when he's not quiet and shy. Your kids are hilarious.

A Work In Progress said...

LOL, that is great! I seem to remember some home music videos of Julie when she was a kid. =]]

Emma Gentry said...

So funny. You guys make me laugh.